Monday, December 18, 2006

Well, yesterday was the annual Christmas program at our church. In the morning all the Sunday School classes put on a little thing. Jackson's class (the Toddlers), is always the cutest and most fun to watch. Unfortunately, JT did not make it this year. He was doing well most of the morning, and then we don't know if he started to get excited/nervous or what, but about 10 minutes or so before he was supposed to go up there he threw up on himself, so we just cleaned him up and took him home. Here are a couple of pictures from last year's program so you can at least get the idea.


































In the evening was the church choir cantata. Jody sang in it. From what I understand it went quite well. I wasn't able to be in the cantata this year, so that was probably a huge benefit for the rest of choir!

2 comments:

Jill said...

Yeah! I just found your blog via Holly's. So glad you guys started one. I enjoyed seeing pictures of your two handsome boys. Glad to hear things are going well for you!

Anonymous said...

Jody! Hey I have a blog too...come check it out...I've linked to you!