Friday, March 21, 2008

God has a sense of humor!

He really has to. I have come to that conclusion. Take today for instance. We were at the point that most of our snow was melted, even after two small snowfalls earlier in the week. Now today it is snowing to beat the band out, and not just the nice white fluffy stuffy. No. This is the wet, very heavy stuff. It is actually kind of nice (especially since it allowed me to work from home today), but I am ready for snow to be done for the year. The humor part...one of the weather people on the news this morning (again, don't ask me which one, they are all the same) was complaining that "how can you call today Good Friday when the weather is doing this"? Ironic, isn't it?

On the baby front, still not much happening. Jody is as uncomfortable as ever, but the baby is still hanging on. We appreciate your continued prayers, as we know that even though we are ready for this to be over, our precious baby is still premature and this is the best place for her.

My family and I would like to wish you all a very Happy Easter, and remember, Easter is because HE AROSE, not because some stupid bunny hid eggs or something like that!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

We are getting the snow in Madison too! It is pretty but I would much rather have spring. I wanted you all to know that we are praying for a safe arrival of your baby girl. Tell Jody to hang in there. I can't imagine how hard it must be to be on bedrest with two little boys. Thank the Lord no labor yet.

Jill said...

Happy Easter! We continue to pray for Jody too. Praise the Lord your precious little baby is still safe with mom! :)