Monday, March 17, 2008

At our Target Date

Well, although we know this, even though many times we seem to forget, God is GOOD! We have made it to our own target date of 33 weeks, which is even two weeks longer than the doctors originally gave us. We are very excited, but still nervous. Also, my life just got a little less stressful, as we finalized our standard annual filing with the SEC, so now I will have more time to focus on other things. God knew that I wouldn't be able to handle another thing like that.

Please continue to pray for Jody. I just got off the phone with her about 15 minutes ago. She is waiting for her bi-weekly doctor appointment. Her doctor got called into a delivery. She has been feeling very bad all weekend, she has dropped ALOT, and now she is a little nervous. Even though we made 33 weeks, we still want to make sure the baby is healthy. Thank you for your continued prayers, and we will continue to update you as things progress.

Oh, and please continue to pray for my job situation as well. God is opening and shutting doors, and it is going to be very exciting to see where He leads.

Brian

1 comment:

Holly said...

God is awesome! I'm so glad Jody and the baby have made it as far as they have. I am waiting for "the call"! I am here for whatever you may need.