Thursday, July 12, 2007

Nine Amazing Years

Well, it seems more and more lately like I am the one that is posting here, so I would just like to take a moment to tell everyone just how lucky and blessed I really am. Yesterday Jody and I celebrated our 9th Anniversary, and I can honestly say that the time has just flown by, and that each day gets better and better. I really do love my wife, and thank God every day that he placed her into my life.

Also, in case we don't get to it on time, we also want to wish Paul and Jill Ice a happy 9th Anniversary on the 25th. That was a very busy summer here at Woodcrest. Happy Anniversary you two.

--Brian

3 comments:

Jill said...

Happy anniversary! I remember July 1998 very well! Your wedding was so beautiful, and I loved the part when Brian carried Jody down the aisle and out of the church. Thanks for your anniversary wishes as well.

Shyrna said...

Happy Belated anniversary you two. I can't believe it has been nine years. Keep the Lord first, you guys are almost through with the roughest years! Love you all lots!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!!!